|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Our client is a Christian-based Africa-wide Agri-market development agency specialized in value chain analysis, profitable smallholder commercialization and market access. They are seeking to recruit Market Research Manager
• Develop research/survey tools capturing key indicators and or variables
• Conducts different forms of research and develop relevant materials for findings validation.
• Give innovative and technical input and guide research, Monitoring Evaluation and Learning and programme teams to ensure standard research procedures are adhered to for credibility of research outputs
• Support programme monitoring, evaluation and learning through continuous data gathering, analysis, verification, and validation prior to dissemination to partners
• Lead and support research team, design research tools, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, literature reviews, preparation of quality reports, technical papers, journals, meeting notes/minutes, and presentations
• Interpret and explain scientific and technical ideas from the research data and other sources by developing high-level write-ups, PowerPoints, reports, technical papers, journals and case studies
• Mining high-level data pull-outs from the organization and external studies for proposal development as well as pitching to potential partners in the meeting, forums, workshops and conferences
• Participate in partnership meetings/forums to profile the organization to potential partners and donors
• Participate in organization’s fundraising through concept notes and proposals development
• Support programmes in data consolidation and analysis for reporting, review and learning with partners
• Supports activities related to communications and knowledge mobilization (media engagement, stakeholder consultations, writing blogs, preparation of research and programme briefs
• Support in general programme data including analysis of market information, baseline, value chain analysis, market studies, and evaluations as well as disseminated to relevant stakeholders/partners.
• Undertake a review of market research team performance at the end of the year through a performance review discussion and appraisals
• Capacity development of research, MEL and programme teams on different aspects of research tools, methodologies, data/findings’ presentation, and documentation
• Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Economics or Agri-business, Statistics, Economics,
Mathematics or related subjects
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in research or development organizations.
• Experience with statistical software packages, especially SPSS, STATA, etc.
• Experience in mobile data collection is an added advantage
• Knowledge and experience in agricultural and rural development issues in Sub Saharan
• Past work experience with research or development organizations/NGOs.
|Job Closing Date||24/01/2019|