|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Reference #||P.A 029|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Our client, a leading timber company that manufactures and install products such as joinery ,parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant.
|Job Functions||Personal Assistant|
|Industries||Architectural & Interior Design,Building|
• Perform administrative duties of filing, typing, copying and scanning official work
• Received and process incoming and outgoing mails and directing them to relevant
• Maintained/updated the director's diary and calendar to ensure appointments and
meetings were well organized and coordinated.
• Acted as point of contact/liaison between the manager and internal/external clients,
maintained office supplies, inventory and petty cash management.
• Successfully completed critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach,
including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks
which facilitated the Managers ability to effectively lead the company.
• Provided support for an extensive range of meetings and activities. These included
disseminating large quantities of information, producing accurate timely minutes,
preparing Agenda, Pre – Meeting Briefs and meeting papers, presentations, working
action points and follow-up.
• Planned, coordinated and ensured the Managers schedule was followed and respected,
provided "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access
to the Manager time and office.
• Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good organization and prioritization skills
|Job Closing Date||13/12/2018|