|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Our Client owns, designs, sources and markets a selection of world renowned brands in dresses, shirts, sportswear, neckwear, footwear and accessories categories to the USA, United Kingdom and internationally. They are seeking to recruit a Graduate Trainee with training in Textile and Fashion Design.
|Industries||Textiles / Clothing Industry|
• In charge of Export orders and local order.
• Coordinating with the export customers in regard to their production.
• Working together with the production team to achieve the desired quality.
• Doing price comparisons from different suppliers before purchasing.
• Ensuring that all the required accessories required for orders are in stores.
• Ensuring that goods are delivered as per the delivery dates.
• Coordinating with the client in regard to production.
• Coordinating with the production department to ensure we are achieving our required targets/plan and meet the required deliveries.
• Planning and organizing with stores on the receiving of accessories in house
• Follow up on orders and ensuring we achieve the clients’ quality standard.
• Ensuring that all the accessories are in house for production.
• Production development / Approvals / Sampling / Order follow up and planning.
• New Product Sourcing and Development, Order Scheduling and Follow-up
• Follow up of orders, trims and accessories for sub – contracts.
• Coordinating with factories on all the requirements and details of orders.
• Monitoring orders to ensure they achieve the expected standard.
• Follow up on the delivery dates and ensuring the goods are shipped as per the delivery dates.
• Bachelor degree in Fashion design and/or Textiles.
• At least 6 Months experience
• Self-driven and have proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Smart conversation starter, knowledgeable about trends in fashion.
• Good understanding of brand activation and steps taken to ensure a successful brand campaign
• Outstanding Communication skills - verbal & written. Keen eye for details, demonstrating a high degree of accuracy at all times,
• Ability to set up ambitious deliverables, implementation and ensure compliance across team.
• Effectiveness in a cross cultural environment.
• Passion for fashion and proven ability to inspire the best • Self-motivated and able to perform under extreme pressure as a collaborative player
|Job Closing Date||02/10/2017|