|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Our client, with operations in fleet and fuel management is seeking to recruit Installers. The Installer will be responsible for applying expertise and support in installing, testing, tuning, optimising, diagnosing problems, repairing, upgrading and maintenance.
|Job Functions||Electrical Engineering,Operator,Technical|
• Performs on-site technical installation of all units timeously and according to company standards and procedures
• Apply technical knowledge in order to advise customers on optimal use of systems and units
• Ensures that repairs are undertaken in accordance with organizational policy and standards
• Performs on-site technical analysis, diagnosis, repairs and replacement of units
• Identify issues with units and communicate problems to relevant departments and establish the root cause.
• Liaises with customer support department to ensure repairs/problems are resolved timeously and that turnaround times are adhered to.
• Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 3-4 years’ experience in auto/mechanical/electrical
• Auto electrician qualification preferable (Minimum level of education at NQF level 4)
• Problem solvers
|Job Closing Date||29/09/2017|